Monday 30 August 2010

Crayola Art Products

Crayola is a fantastic company that has been around for donkeys years and the art products are still as popular now as they were yester year and to celebrate that fact I am going to be spot lighting a few of the best Crayola Art Products out there today that I use off and on to create some of my fantasy artwork.

Crayola is best known for it's range of art products that are aimed at young kids to explore art, but even older kids and adults can still use the Crayola art range to create some fantastically creative art. The Crayola colored pencils are widely the most popular and best selling Crayola pencils as they are classic and easy to scribble, blend and draw as well as color with.

I use the color pencils from Crayola a lot to blend and color in some of my comic book character drawings to give them a color scheme, so that I can reference the character later on and have the drawings in the colors I selected for them.

Crayola Colored Pencils

Crayola 64 Ct Short Colored Pencils Kids Choice Colors

Also Crayola Color has gone into other art products such as Washable markers which come in a wide range of broad art markers to super tip felt tips which are just great for coloring in large and small areas and the washable feature of these markers are excellent as most clothes and surfaces are washable if you get these markers drawn on you for what ever reason, some kids will be kids, especially nursery and young school kids.

As I've previously bought a lot of the Crayola art products over the years there is a lot of the pencils and markers which have different features, such as twistable color pencils and erasable color pencils and watercolor pencils, so the range is still fantastic and quite cheap too.

Washable art markers....

Crayola 8 Ct Washable Classic Broad Markers

Crayola Crayons could be the first ever art product from Crayola that you are introduced to and I know I was when I was at primary school as they are great for young kids to draw with those wax like crayons and I've bought my two kids lots of Crayola Crayons over the years and even myself too, cheeky me!

The crayons are ace for laying down lots of color, although they do waste away quite quickly, they are very cheap and that's why I like them.

Crayola Crayons....

Crayola 24 Ct Crayons

Crayola have many other art products and some are better than others, but go with the standard classics as they are the best in quality, Crayons, pencils, felt tip markers, coloring pads and activity kits are among the best as tested by my two kids over the years.

On the whole though I'd recommend mot of the Crayola art products that they have on offer....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..