Sunday 7 March 2010

A Great Oil Pastel Resource Site

Oil pastels is something that I haven't done for years in creating art, I have some oil pastels in a box that I haven't even opened yet and this site that Robert Sloan has created is a fantastic resource for anyone who is interested in trying out Oil pastels for sketching and colouring in artwork, Robert has started to do some youtube videos too and they are presented well with clear audio instructions.

There's lots to discover over at Robs oil pastel site, such as oil pastel reviews and examples of the kinds of work you can achieve with good quality oil pastels, I like the way the site is presented and I sure have learned a few things from Roberts Site, so what are you waiting for, go check out - Oil Pastels With Robert Sloan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..