Thursday 17 September 2009

Hell Demon Art Video

A Hell Demon drawn a few years ago, I have only just shaded this one as I thought it would either make a great tattoo or a design for something else, drawing demons has always been a favourite of mine and with this drawing we see a winged hell demon which I am also fond of drawing.

As with most of my youtube videos, I will update the progress of these unfinished drawings or ones that are half complete and upload a look at the finished drawings, some coloured, some shaded, so keep checking back on my Youtube account here - Wayne Tully Fantasy Art Videos.

Here's the video!



Also see another actual example of a demon drawing idea in progress with this post, as it has two videos  that show a demon design concept from draft to finished drawing

Buy a Fire Demon T-shirt which was based on another of my demon designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..