Tuesday 6 October 2009

How To Draw A Flaming Skull Video Series

Another skull drawing video series that I created on my youtube channel and in this one I go through drawing a flaming skull, and I'll certainly add to it with a colour video and maybe later on down the road doing some computer colouring which would be quite interesting.

So if you want to see the 5 part quick video series, then you can here - Drawing A Flaming Skull

Enjoy the videos and if there are other types of things you would like me to draw on video then leave your comments below.

Cheers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..