Saturday 22 August 2009

Drawing A Random Demon Idea On Video

When I was just drawing and sketching one night I decided to try and draw without the thought of sketching beforehand, just to try and do something on paper that is so simple and just almost spontaneous that it happened there and then, although the drawing is not perfect, but it illustrates a point of just to draw without knowing how it will turn out without a draft sketch.

I did the two videos and uploaded them on youtube and here they are:



And also here:



In the first video I go through drawing the design from scratch and the second is when I inked the drawing, there is no talking, just me drawing the random demon creature....

You can also see the hubpage here with the two videos if you prefer...Drawing A Random Demon Creature on video at youtube

And also another How To Draw A Demon Tutorial too right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..