Wednesday 12 August 2009

How To Draw A Warrior Videos

Over on youtube I did a quick overview of a hubpage article I did about drawing a warrior (And you can find that here - How To Draw A Warrior) and it translated well I think to what I was trying to accomplish in a short time, if you want to see the videos then head on over here with the first part of the video warrior drawing video here
The other 2 parts will be around somewhere on my Youtube Channel, aswell as some new videos I've uploaded recently!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..