Tuesday 3 April 2007

Drawings and sketches in progress.



Here are a collection of some of my drawings that I am working on at this moment in time. Some are drawings that have remained unfinished and need a little bit more work to finish the art or redraw it somewhat.

I usually sketch them all out in pencil first and then ink them with quality black ink pens that do not leak(the trouble with pens I've had over the years!!)

And then I rub out the pencil marks and scan them into my computer to either add colour or just resize them and transfer them elsewhere.

This lobster demon drawing I sketched out largely with a crappy black biro and it is one of them drawings that I just went along with just for the sake of doodling.

I would certainly like to develop this drawing further to see how I could colour it and develop it more.

Lobster Claw Demons Biro Drawing

The monster thing drawing below was inspired by the alien creature out of the film "The Thing" which is one of my favourite horror films and I often draw alien monster creatures which are a mass of tentacles and bulging flesh.

I'll go back to this drawing and tinker with it on the computer some day!

A Monster Thing Pen And Pencil Sketch

The blog header below is the rough art that I had the idea for this blog, it is only meant as an experiment and one that will be replaced by a better header as time goes on.

Update as you can see I've quickly added some colour and added it as a temporary blog header. Wayne Tully Fantasy Art logo design looks pretty good, but if I can get my hands on a decent amount of computer memory I can get some good photoshop software or computer art program to assist me in the professional art creation process.

Wayne Tully Fantasy Art Blog Header Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..