Friday 27 April 2007

Demonic Hellspawn Creature Art

Dark Demonic Hellspawn from the pits of hell.
Most of my sketchbooks are littered with these single creature designs, usually used to collect into either a tattoo archive or shrunk down to fit on an A3 flash sheet to sell on Ebay and on other auction sites.

Other designs that I draw may just go on Cafepress or some other place as there are uses to using every drawing that you create.

Firstly they keep your many sites updated.

Then they keep any other fans of your work informed of updates.

To do this you need to be drawing all the time and never ever stop, But if you like drawing as much as I do then you will draw every day anyway.



Demons Artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..