Friday 3 June 2016

Drawing Black And White Horror Sketch Cards

Drawing black and white horror sketch cards. Sketch cards are small trading card size pieces of artwork that can be sold or included as a bonus for buying a larger art print or illustration of any kind. The reasons for creating these is to help try and push me to draw more, but also have more artwork for sale and of course to include bonus artwork with some of my other work.

horror sketch cards


In the following video from my daily art vlog series I draw  a handful of them as a starter with a view to draw more later. I want to have a mix of color and standard black and white cards on offer.

Drawing Horror Sketch Cards

I used a Pigma brush pen and other fine line ink pens for these small illustrations. I buy my art materials and equipment from eBay.com or Amazon.com mainly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..