Friday, 3 June 2016

Drawing A Demon Girl With Wings

Drawing a Demon Girl with wings. This was another daily art vlog in which I am attempting to draw something new each day to keep me in the habit of drawing something, anything, Cheer me on if you want to!

I enjoyed drawing this one, because I did something similar a few years ago here - Demon Woman With Wings

With this design I was thinking about a costume for her and to draw this completely from scratch, because the other one I had some help with a reference picture.

I used some promarkers and prismacolor pencils which I always buy from amazon.com or ebay.com as you can always find them cheaper than actual art shops such as hobbycraft.co.uk

Please let me know if you have a suggestion for me to draw, all suggestions are welcome and will be noted.