Sunday 16 September 2012

How To Draw The Lizard From Amazing Spiderman

The Lizard is a Spiderman comic book villain which looks quite cool to draw. The recent movie called the amazing Spiderman features the Lizard character, but not as I've drawn him here. I have opted for the comic book style approach with his Scientists/Doctors jacket still being worn. I used a popper pencil for this drawing which is usually a HB pencil with up to nine lead refills in the plastic tube. So if you ever run one lead down, you can replace it with another out of the tube, a very inexpensive type of pencil.

Watch the video below to see how I tackled the process of drawing The Lizard!


Inking the Lizard character - Applying ink I always love to do as you can improve on the details and really create a permanent looking drawing. Gel ink pens are very cheap and if you don't have any of them I suggest you buy some because they are always a good ink pen to have in your artists toolbox. Berol fine line ink pens are also ideal, as well as thicker tipped Sharpie art markers too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..