Wednesday 24 February 2010

Draw Skulls Easily With This Video

Watch the skull drawing video

I've been thinking about increasing my drawing video creations and so here is a silent video that you can follow to draw a skull easily, it's a short video and you can find out a super easy way to draw a skull, now this isn't a really detailed skull it's more along the lines of my type of comic book art style which you see on this blog alot.

Here is the video if you fancy a look at drawing an easy skull



Also see an example of a skull design I created and had Zazzle print it on a T-shirt - Skull Art T-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..