Wednesday 24 February 2010

Arts Question! What Art Do You Create?

Through my time on the internet I've seen many artists who draw and create different pieces of art and through each artwork that I look at I gain some unique inspiration from, I usually look at the art or the drawing to study it and see how it was accomplished and that to me is just fantastic when I can recognize how it was made and from the mind of an artist.

You already know that I like to create fantasy art and comic book styled art and tattoos, but what do you like to draw and create? I find stuff like this fascinating and particularly if you can provide a link to your current project then feel free to add it in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..