Wednesday 3 January 2024

Zombie Noir Black And White Art Phone Case

 Zombie Noir Digital Art Design. For an experiment I ran a couple of my zombie head drawings through Midjourney and there is a feature command called "blend" were you can merge 2 photos together and you can refine them more with each variation, I had to do this several times to recreate a more detailed rendering. This was near enough the end result. 

I had to tweak a few bits through Photoshop, as AI art can have slight errors that could be noticeable, like this one did, with extra lines under the teeth and some weird orange flecks here and there that looked like flaming ash, that I had to edit out.

Looks pretty cool as a phone case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..