Sunday 30 July 2023

Daily Sketch: Creature Ink Drawing In Progress

 

daily ink creature sketch
An ink sketch of something Hellish I am working on for some huge amount of hours here and there. I want to layer up the inks, make it darker and fill the whole page with creature elements if I can, absolutely fill the background.

I am determined to keep this just a black ink sketch, if needed I'll use a white pen to whiten some areas at the end.

I've seen some vastly superior Artists draw this type of stuff, but I'm still learning, I need to work out a drawn border into my works to keep them nice and neat.

This will be a licensed artwork when complete.

I tend to have a habit with drawing with not great pens, but easier to use the Zebra Ola gel ink pens, although they are not archival ink quality, I may have to start using pens that are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..