Wednesday 14 October 2015

How To Draw Zombie Spiderman

How To Draw Zombie Spiderman
Drawing Zombie Spiderman came about after I had done a Zombie Superman commission over on fiverr.com and this inspired me to have a first attempt draw at Spiderman as a Zombie. The following drawing video from YouTube was the end result.

I'd like to do more Spiderman zombie drawing stuff, mainly because it was fun to draw, but also I think I need to develop variations on the theme to make it look better or just work on some more ideas. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..