Friday 4 April 2014

How To Draw A Zombie Horse Head Video

How to draw a Zombie Horse head. In the following video I go through a demonstration of sketching a Horses head but with a Zombie theme to it. It is always a fun idea to draw everything as a Zombie these days. I've included the scan of the finished drawing so you can see it here before you watch the drawing video below. (But then you can also see the thumbnail preview on the video....so I'm crazy)



how to draw zombie horse head
Zombie Horse Head drawing by Wayne Tully



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..