Friday, 4 June 2010

How To Draw A Fly - Watch The Video

Drawing a fly was something so unexpected for me, as I am trying to challenge myself to draw new things that I wouldn't ordinarily draw and a fly was on my agenda to draw, because if you look at them really close, they are really great creatures and a good inspiration for drawing monsters, especially the head of a fly too, although this is just one fly drawing, I would like to do other fly art, maybe draw some other variations of fly from different angles.

The fly I drew in the video was a standard fly and one that you'd see usually on a hot summers day, big and black and when you draw a fly just try and capture the wings and the insect like legs and the black hairs that become visible when close up on a flies body.

Watch how to draw a fly......

Enhanced by Zemanta