Saturday 11 July 2009

Drawing A Monster Videos 1-5

I've had a little play around at doing a little more video and in this little series I took the small challenge of drawing a monster in 5 easy steps and I think it turned out pretty well, although I may need to learn to speak up a bit, I am excited about doing more videos of drawing certain fantasy art related tutorials and other fantasy stuff, here are all five monster drawing videos, so tell me what you think!











I hope you enjoyed these videos and I will be working on my planning and presentation of these videos because they provide a great practical visual tutorial for drawing fantasy art in general, so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..