Thursday 22 March 2007

Welcome I am Wayne Tully - A Fantasy Artist And Writer




Fantasy Demon Art Drawing

Hi, my name is Wayne Tully and I am a very creative person that draws continuously everyday, fantasy art drawings and ideas based on stories I've thought up daily are realized and imaginative concepts are what drives me to go on and on, trying to break into the world of either comic books or just create an existence in which I can explore and be involved in the creation of my story ideas and art concepts.

This blog is all about my art and my experiences in getting somewhere with my art in either a professional way or just gain some recognition for my fantasy artist efforts.
I draw fantasy art related material and am in the process of setting up my own graphic novel set of books, which will probably be available as web comic format....Coming Soon!!


All Artwork is © Copyright Wayne Tully 2006 - 2010.

Sometimes I withdraw into my fantasy worlds that I create and often think too much about the characters and how they would react if they was in a film or even real life, more things to do with fantastical monster and creature creation has also inspired me from an early age, seeing the old Sinbad films and such classics as Jason and the Argonauts, with the much laboured over work from Ray Harryhausen, great monsters and and designs that either were based on mythical creatures of greek legend or new creations based on ideas of the time.

Fantasy Serpent
Fantasy Serpent Creature Drawing

Drawing can be quite helpful in terms of realizing visually your ideas, but combined with your written descriptions you have the added value of explaining further the ways and methods your stories play out, giving you two voices in a sense, and these two voices need to co-exist together and compliment each other.
Get Paid To Draw Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..