Friday 3 June 2016

Let's Draw An Evil Purple Worm

Drawing an evil purple worm. My daily art vlogs are changing for the better with this one in which I focus on one illustration for the most part of each day and stick with it until I'm happy with it.

Drawing a purple worm, this was inspired by those sand worms in Dune and an Octopus character in the Savage Dragon comic who had huge purple tentacles. This was fun to draw and was a request from another YouTuber.

Drawing a Evil Purple Worm

I used prismacolor pencils and some winsor and newton promarkers to color this. As far as a professional illustration goes, this needs some more artistic tweaks here and there for it to be considered as an art print, maybe add some kind of background or get rid of the background altogether.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..