Tuesday 11 December 2018

I Sell Merch On Teespring In My Death Metal Art Online Store

I sell merch now on teespring in my Death Metal Art online store here - Death Metal Art

And any new artwork that I work on will be uploaded to that site on t-shirts and other merch, so check it out, there might be something you might like.

Any ideas for a a specific design you might want?, then drop us a comment and tell me and I'd be happy to create a piece of art on merch that you'd want to purchase.

Below is an example of a Wolf Spirit art design I created in black and white, just gel ink pens.

Wolf Spirit t-shirts here - https://teespring.com/get-wolf-spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..