Sunday 15 July 2018

All The Topps Sketch Cards I've Done So Far

All the Topps sketch cards that I have done so far. Some I like, some I don't, but all of them was and still is a learning curve trying to draw a smaller drawing to a deadline and sometimes the paper stock makes it difficult, but it's still fun to draw some pretty cool cards for such properties as The Walking Dead, Star Wars and Stranger Things (Not released yet, but I'll show them when I'm allowed).

I'm working on more sets from Topps (as well as other sketch card sets) and I'll update this post when I'm allowed to post the scans.

The Last Jedi Part 2 Card Set 2018






 Walking Dead Evolutions Card Set 2017








The Walking Dead Road To Alexandria Card Set 2018









Star Wars Solo A Star Wars Story 2018




Star Wars Rise of Skywalker 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..