Tuesday 7 November 2017

How To Draw Monster Concepts Fast

How to draw Monster concepts fast when you need to find multiple combinations of similar designs and working faster to get a lot of ideas on paper.

In the following video I show how I personally develop monster creature concepts and it can be a very quick way of coming up with some ideas you can work on further. Be warned though that it could take a while to come up with some work you are happy with, so I encourage you to do as many sheets of exploration ideas as you can, the more the better.

How to draw Monster Concepts Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..