Friday 1 May 2015

The Launch Of My Artist Patreon Page

Patreon is a crowd funding website which is for creative people and so I decided to launch my very own Patreon webpage in which anyone who might like my particular style of horror artwork can fund anything from $1 or more and also there are rewards for fans to become a patron, such as receiving art prints and exclusive scans of artwork and even previews of upcoming art and illustrations.

My aim for this page is to try and get a good group of us together and share some cool ideas and inspirations. I want to get a few projects underway with your support. The projects I have in mind are ones that involve me going through the creation process of various projects and showing you the way I work and how obstacles can be overcome with some creative intervention.

My Patreon Page - Wayne Tully Creating Horror Art officially launches on the 1st of May 2015 and that's when the promotion begins of this page.  and I can try to alter and improve my approach to providing some of the best Artist insights and process of art creation, plus the rewards you can get for being a Patron hopefully will be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..