Saturday 14 February 2015

Horror Movie Original Art Prints In The Works

I am working on some original horror movie art prints that I am going to be selling in the near future and this will be a fun sketching time to try and realize some cool childhood memories as I pick some of the most iconic horror movies I can remember. (the bulk of them are from the 80's, that classic era for tons of movies)

Here is the current list of horror movies that I will be delving my creative imagination into.

The Fly
The Thing
Basketcase
Dawn Of The Dead
Day Of The Dead
Hellraiser
Re-Animator
House
Killer Klowns From Outer Space


I'll be adding more to this list as I go along. Look for updates and links to new sketches along the way.  Here is one I'm working from The Thing

Are there any horror movies you can remember that would make a great new horror art print? Please let me know!

upcoming horror art prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..