Wednesday 10 April 2013

Evil Head Ink Sketches

 The 3 ink sketches here are all one in a drawing I did and then inked it. The process is a fairly straight forward one for inking. Trying to separate the heads with some darker areas is one good technique to help each overlapping element stand out from the mess of ink lines sometimes.

This is a ink sketch for an evilheadz design in my Zazzle store which is a gallery of products you can buy my artwork on t-shirts and other gift ideas. I'm currently creating lots more designs for this Zazzle store as and when I complete them.


Evil head sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..