Monday 13 June 2011

Draw A Demon Face Clown Drawing Video

Draw a Clown demon face on youtube is a drawing video that demonstrates how you can create a demon clown face drawing from scratch. Although this is a long video I hope that you still find it useful to see how to draw a demon faced Clown drawn in real time.

I draw the Demonic Clown with a 3B pencil and then I ink it with a gel ink pen and Sharpie marker....enjoy, of course you can just skip to the end to see the end result, but where's the fun in that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..