Thursday 11 November 2010

How To Draw Lightning Video Post

How to draw lightning is a rather simple drawing video as I wanted to just explaining it with the way I draw and also you can find lightning photos online to draw from, the best lightning is the ones that are coloured quite well and you capture that unique spark of lightning that could be fork lightning or some other intricate form of lightning.

Drawing lightning is all about providing a contrast from the background, so to create a black background and then draw the lightning on might be even better, so draw lightning however you want, just remember that the contrast has to be there for it to look effective.

Watch the lightning drawing video I created here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..