Sunday 25 June 2023

Daily Sketch: Dark Dimensional Cosmic Horror Art

 

cosmic horror creature art
Another Dark dimensional cosmic horror artwork, part of a series of 10 art pieces that will form the same theme of horror creatures.

Still a work in progress colour wise. The red colours of the worm like tentacles need more work, as does the yellow background.

Eventually, I will complete the colours of these ten illustrations, so that I can get some Limited Edition Giclee art prints made and I won't be selling the original artworks anytime soon.

This series of art pieces will be the first of many different series, with an 80's horror movie poster series of 12 posters planned for after this themed series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..