Friday 3 June 2016

Drawing A Demon Girl With Wings

Drawing a Demon Girl with wings. This was another daily art vlog in which I am attempting to draw something new each day to keep me in the habit of drawing something, anything, Cheer me on if you want to!

I enjoyed drawing this one, because I did something similar a few years ago here - Demon Woman With Wings

With this design I was thinking about a costume for her and to draw this completely from scratch, because the other one I had some help with a reference picture.

I used some promarkers and prismacolor pencils which I always buy from amazon.com or ebay.com as you can always find them cheaper than actual art shops such as hobbycraft.co.uk

Please let me know if you have a suggestion for me to draw, all suggestions are welcome and will be noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..