Monday 2 May 2016

Drawing William Birkins Mutation From Resident Evil

Drawing the William Birkins mutation from the Resident Evil game. I liked drawing this creature design and even though at the end of the video it looks finished I still want to do more to the illustration.

In the creation of this design I used a combination of uni-pin fine liner ink pens, a pentel pocket brush pen and copic markers and letraset promarkers for the coloring. These art materials I bought on Ebay.co.uk as they were far cheaper than any other art store, such as Hobbycraft.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..