Wednesday 4 February 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #28 - Band Horror Logo Commission

The photos below are of a Band logo commission I did for a Fiverr client. The image of a guitar, microphone and skull help make the design part of a band logo quite well. The inked design looks more solid and the white cobwebs seem to add an extra dimension to the art illustration.

All I have to do now is do a quick logo in photoshop to compliment the design.

band horror logo
The initial pencil sketch of the band logo. Wanted to work out the elements first and see if they worked and they did, so I started inking below

skull band logo

Horror Skull Band logo
The final inked version of the band logo illustration. Nice and black shades that contrast well with the white elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..