Thursday 11 November 2010

Fantastic Origami Art

I recently saw a blog post ( Well I say recently, it was a few months ago) but was revisiting that blog just this week when I came across it again and I thought I'll link to that as it has two of the most fantastic examples of origami I've ever seen. I'm sure if you're anything like me, you may have seen simple folded paper swans and other animals like a Giraffe or something, but these are really detailed and intricate works of art.

There's one and it has three statues that look awesome and apparently had no cutting, tearing or pasting to create them. The other is an oriental dragon which just looks amazing....Go and take a look at them, because I found them to be stunning examples of Origami Art.

Awesome Origami Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..