Tuesday 14 September 2010

My Temporary Art Studio

Currently I have set up a work studio for my art downstairs and it is for a very good reason, we are due to move house soon and everything and the kitchen sink has to be stored in my old computer room where I did have my professional drawing board all set up to draw some stuff.

My laptop is next to my lightbox for drawing and my other artists pens and bits and pieces are scattered untidily for a change and it's been like this for over a year now as we aren't sure when we are going to move (And still aren't)

The idea is to move house and get a better art studio space sorted, because this kind of space is open to all distractions, such as the kids and the TV or the computer games as my son seems to play the sound real loud as he claims he can't hear it....

So if you ever see that I haven't updated my blog in a few days, then it is a good bet that this current arrangement has distracted me somehow....

Look at the video below, to see my dire art space studio temporary as it is now!......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..