Saturday 11 September 2010

Drawing Manga Book Video Review

I recently did a quick video flicking through a great Manga drawing book that I bought awhile ago and it is full of great drawing tutorials which you can see the tutorial examples as I run through the Manga art book.

The monster book of manga is a really good book that I think you really should take a look at if you are into learning how to draw Manga and there are loads of Manga characters and creatures to draw within the book.

What I say in the video is that the drawing tutorials are really focused and created in such a format that it makes it easy to follow every step of the way drawing these popular Manga characters and creatures. So there is no pages of art with no direction or fluff, just to get you to buy the book with over 366 pages, this book really is a monster book of manga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..