Saturday 11 September 2010

Crayola Supertips Flaming Skull Color Demonstration Video

When it comes to coloring in with any art marker, it is a really good idea to do a quick almost sketchy color guide first and this YouTube video that I created simply shows you how to apply color in a few shades in a fast sketchy way without me saying a word.

The drawing was a skull with fire at the back of the skull design and so all I had to do was quickly color in with my Crayola Supertip markers with 4 markers red, orange, yellow and pink.

Watch the video and see how easy it is to lay down color with some supertip art markers from Crayola.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..