Tuesday 22 June 2010

My New Scanner

My New Scanner just arrived and this will make it easier to scan images in for my daily sketching stuff which I wanted to do, but with a web cam the pictures looked slightly muddy, so now I can slowly go back and re scan them drawings in and start the daily sketch blog posts with a new found confidence, because the drawings will look great as the scanner is a HP Scanjet G2410 which is much better than my old one which is now ka-busted.

So expect to see new blog posts on the things that I have been sketching lately, to give you inspiration.

All artwork © Copyright Wayne Tully 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..