Friday 4 June 2010

How To Draw A Fly - Watch The Video

Drawing a fly was something so unexpected for me, as I am trying to challenge myself to draw new things that I wouldn't ordinarily draw and a fly was on my agenda to draw, because if you look at them really close, they are really great creatures and a good inspiration for drawing monsters, especially the head of a fly too, although this is just one fly drawing, I would like to do other fly art, maybe draw some other variations of fly from different angles.

The fly I drew in the video was a standard fly and one that you'd see usually on a hot summers day, big and black and when you draw a fly just try and capture the wings and the insect like legs and the black hairs that become visible when close up on a flies body.

Watch how to draw a fly......

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..