Tuesday 22 June 2010

Daily Sketching - My Zombie Hand

Daily Sketching continues now Yay!

Today I thought I would do something classic that I'm sure all of us have done at some point at school or when we was younger or you have probably done it recently and that is to draw around your hand, in the drawing below I drew around my own hand and then started to shade in key areas on the hand and a part of the wrist and then I thought what if I darkened the finger nails and really made it a scabby zombies hand.

And that's what I did, maybe I could have added more skin hanging off or a few bones poking out, but I'll leave that to your drawing and imagination to do, would love to see what you come up with!!

I uploaded the original pencil image and then the added charcoal drawing of my zombie hand too, although you can hardly see the pencil drawing one...oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..