Tuesday 11 May 2010

Draw Fantasy Blog Artwork

Draw Fantasy artwork that I did which at the time had to incorporate a fantasy feel in a way that also included the logo type Draw Fantasy to match the domain name of that blog, also I wanted the pencil drawing to be just this raw drawing that described in a visual of what the blog was about, so as to make it clear.

As you can see in the drawing below, which also has a sword and tree branches which are part of the angry looking face. I wanted this drawing to be a good visual too and I feel I achieved this, although in time I may jazz it up a little. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..